- Recruitment procedure;
- Recruitment requirements;
- OAS (Online Application System);
- Current correspondence with students and applicants.
- Norwegian Loans (Lånekassen);
- Student Evaluation Forms;
- Course Evaluation Forms;
- Document Request Form;
- USMLE exams applications;
- JUMC SME website;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for 3/6 and 4/6;
- Student IDs and name tags;
- Dormitory applications;
- Dean’s statements for the UK Foundation Programmes, MSPE for ERAS, MSPR for CaRMS and statistics for internship and clinical electives applications;
- ECFMG Medical School portal and UG Portal (CaRMS) administrator.
- DDS program in English: schedules, correspondence with the teachers, foreign and national institutions, Applicants and Students;
- Documentation pertaining to the DDS program in English;
- Documentation for a visa, temporary stay card, and legalization of stay proceedings.
- Class performance sheets, contracts and wages (lecturers);
- Record keeping of contracts;
- Data bases pertaining to contracts – (teachers’ academic degrees, personal data);
- Comparing class performance sheets with class schedules (student group divisions, class types divisions, number of hours).
- DDS program in English;
- Class and room schedules (DDS);
- Diplomas (DDS);
- Summer clerkships in Kraków (DDS );
- Documentation pertaining to the DDS program in English.
Joanna Tryszczyło, MA
Student Help Center JU MC
mob. (+48) 512 304 187
ul. św. Łazarza 16, Zakład Dydaktyki Medycznej, room no. 12
Tuesdays and Thursdays
NOTE: absent from office until September 28, 2017 – please contact via email or telephone