Bogusława Adamczyk, MA
Head of Dean’s Office
31-008 Kraków, ul. św. Anny 12
Magdalena Stępniak, MA
Vice-Head of Dean’s Office
Head of Division for School of Medicine in English
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 18
- US Direct Loans;
- Graduates’ documentation for job applications;
- NBME Subject exams, IFoM (International Foundations of Medicine) exams;
- School Committee Councils;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for 1/6 and 2/6;
- Funding of students’ initiatives.
Edyta Stańczykiewicz, MSc
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 11
- Class and room schedules for MD programs;
- Rotation and transfer requests from other universities;
- Cooperation with other higher education institutions;
- Rotations of the M-4 students;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for M-1 – M-4;
- Erasmus exchange program.
- Tuition fee payments and delays;
- Diplomas for MD programs;
- Summer clerkship documentation (5/6 and 6/6);
- Students’ insurance (malpractice insurance and health insurance for the students of Polish origin, i.e. ZUS);
- Rotations of the 6th year students;
- Canadian Loans;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for 5/6 and 6/6.;
- Summer clerkships in Kraków (MD programs);
- Student IDs.
- All USOS-related matters.
Monika Kołek, MA
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 20
- Norwegian Loans (Lånekassen);
- Student Evaluation Forms;
- Course Evaluation Forms;
- Document Request Form;
- USMLE exams applications;
- JUMC SME website;
- Transcripts of grades and examination charts for 3/6 and 4/6;
- Student IDs and name tags;
- Dormitory applications;
- Dean’s statements for the UK Foundation Programmes, MSPE for ERAS, MSPR for CaRMS and statistics for internship and clinical electives applications;
- ECFMG Medical School portal and UG Portal (CaRMS) administrator.
- Class performance sheets, contracts and wages (lecturers);
- Record keeping of contracts;
- Data bases pertaining to contracts – (teachers’ academic degrees, personal data);
- Comparing class performance sheets with class schedules (student group divisions, class types divisions, number of hours).
- DDS program in English;
- Class and room schedules (DDS);
- Diplomas (DDS);
- Summer clerkships in Kraków (DDS );
- Documentation pertaining to the DDS program in English.
Katarzyna Wójcik, MA
Tel. (48 12) 422-80-42 ext 14
- Recruitment procedure;
- Recruitment requirements;
- OAS (Online Application System);
- Current correspondence with students and applicants.
- DDS program in English: schedules, correspondence with the teachers, foreign and national institutions, Applicants and Students;
- Documentation pertaining to the DDS program in English;
- Documentation for a visa, temporary stay card, and legalization of stay proceedings.
Joanna Tryszczyło, MA
Student Help Center JU MC
mob. (+48) 519 307 881
ul. św. Łazarza 16, Zakład Dydaktyki Medycznej, room no. 12
Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Visa application,
- Arranging a visit with the occupational medicine doctor,
- Driving licence application,
- Finding accommodation,
- Settling in in the city,
- Other non-academic matters.